10A & B Clamart House
Greenpeace's cornerstone principles and core values are reflected in all our environmental campaign work, worldwide.
- We 'bear witness' to environmental destruction in a peaceful, non-violent manner;
- We use non-violent confrontation to raise the level and quality of public debate;
- In exposing threats to the environment and finding solutions we have no permanent allies or adversaries
- We ensure our financial independence from political or commercial interests;
- We seek solutions for, and promote open, informed debate about society's environmental choices
Fiona Musana: Communications Director