IMBEWU Sustainability Legal Specialists
53 Dudley Rd
corner Bolton Avenue
IMBEWU is a Johannesburg based sustainability legal specialist consultancy providing services to the South African and international markets.
A significant area of speciality is that of Climate Change & Carbon Markets Legal Services. IMBEWU has been involved, both nationally and internationally, in the climate change legal arena since 2000 and is thus a pioneer in South Africa in the practice of climate change law. IMBEWU has therefore acquired and developed extensive knowledge and expertise in climate change legal issues and in the legal regimes applicable to the implementation of Clean Development Mechanism projects.
Most of the professional services offered by IMBEWU can also be provided in French.
- Climate Change and CDM-related Services
- Development Planning & EIA Advice
- Biodiversity & Conservation-related Services
- Marine & Coastal Management Law
- Corporate Sustainability Services
- SHE Electronic Legal Registers & Legal Compliance Evaluations/Audits
- Legal training courses
011 447 6848/9 (alternative telephone number)
www.warburtons.co.za (associated law firm)