Young Conservationist Award
28 March 2008
How green is your office?
27 March 2008
Rodents in the garden? Get an owl
27 March 2008
Education & Awareness
Show the world how to save the planet - 27 March 2008
Now's your chance to inspire the world and make the planet a greener place.
Are you under 18 and thinking green? Show us what you're doing to be a part of the Whole Earth Generation. Are you recycling at your school? Planting trees? Forcing your parents to go green? Get in front of the camera and tell us about it.
Sing a song, rap, shoot a documentary, whatever - just send us a short video response showing how you're making a difference. If we pick yours it'll be featured leading up to Earth Day. You might even get to co-host one of our Whole Earth Generation Podcasts sponsored by Whole Foods.
Whole Earth Generation Details:
- Keep your video under two minutes.
- Be original and express your green self - we just want to see you being you.
- Keep it clean. No violence, profanity or direct attacks on individuals.
- Your video must be original and cannot infringe on any third party rights.
- Your video cannot have been previously published, broadcast, or otherwise publicly distributed.
- Winners will become "Green Ambassadors" and be featured as hosts in upcoming Whole Earth Generation podcasts.
- Make sure you follow YouTube's Terms Of Service: http://www.youtube.com/t/terms
How to submit your video:
- Log in to YouTube. If you don't have an account already, it's easy and only takes a minute or so.
- Go to the YouTube video where our host is introducing the contest: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpGoOwRC1uU
- Under "Comments and Responses" click on "Post a video response".
- If you haven't uploaded the video you'd like to submit for the contest to YouTube yet, do so by going to "Upload a Video".
- If you have uploaded the video already, select it by going to "Choose a Video".
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Contestants must be between 8 years and 17 years of age and a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or Canada at the time of their audition to be eligible. All submissions become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Officers and employees of Whole Foods Market, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and agents, and the immediate family members of the foregoing, are not eligible to enter. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, destroyed or misdirected entries. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Each entry must be submitted with a Submission Agreement to be eligible.
Full rules and regulations: